A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
Canoe in River, Blossoming Trees1925-1935
Gelatin silver bromide print
9 in. x 11 5/8 in. (22.86 cm x 29.53 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2010.19.143
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- canoes - Lightly built, slender, open craft of shallow draft that are paddled and not rowed and normally double-ended; may have sails.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- seascapes and water scenes
- trees - Woody, perennial plants usually with a single, long, self-supporting stem or trunk, and which grow to a considerable height.
- Image Dimensions: 9 x 11 5/8 in. (22.86 x 29.528 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPFW" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Photographs".View current selection of records as: