This object does not have an image.
Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Two Bridges1919 - 1920
7 1/8 in. x 11 5/8 in. (18.1 cm x 29.53 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- bridges - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 7 1/8 x 11 5/8 in. (18.098 x 29.528 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPFW" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Photographs".View current selection of records as: