A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
Along the Brandywine1925-1935
Gelatin silver bromide print
7 3/8 in. x 12 in. (18.73 cm x 30.48 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2010.19.110
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- riverbanks - The land margins of rivers.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- seascapes and water scenes
- Image Dimensions: 7 3/8 x 12 in. (18.733 x 30.48 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPFW" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Photographs".View current selection of records as: