British (1804 - 1867) Primary
Stolzenfels, on the RhineEarly 19th century to mid 19th century
4 3/4 in. x 6 3/4 in. (12.07 cm x 17.15 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- boats - Watercraft generally smaller and less seaworthy than ships and generally not designed to cross large open waters.
- British - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of the United Kingdom. It also refers to the cultures of historical nations that had Great Britain as the central ruling power. For the culture of the ancient Britons, who were those tribes that spoke the Celtic (Brythonic) language, use "Ancient British."
- castles - Buildings or groups of buildings intended primarily to serve as a fortified residence of a prince or nobleman.
- equestrians - People who ride horses.
- German - Refers to the cultures, periods, and styles of the modern nation of Germany, or the cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in central Europe. More broadly, it can refer to the cultures of the ancient groups of related peoples who inhabited central and northern Europe, and who spoke dialects from which the Germanic or Teutonic languages developed.
- riverbanks - The land margins of rivers.
- rivers - Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- seascapes - Creative works that depict the ocean or other large body of water where the water itself dominates the scene. When lesser bodies of water are depicted, use "landscapes (representations)." When ships, shipbuilding, or harbors are depicted, use "marines (visual works)."
- Sheet Dimensions: 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 in. (12.065 x 17.145 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIPFW" and [Object]Country of Creation is "England" and [Object]Century is "19th century".View current selection of records as: