Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Town Situated on Hill1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
5 1/8 in. x 8 7/8 in. (13.02 cm x 22.54 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.148
Geography: Europe, Spain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- hills - Elevation of earth's surface, smaller than a mountain.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- towns - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Towns generally are units of compact settlement larger than villages and less important and internally complex than cities in the region.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 5 1/8 x 8 7/8 in. (13.018 x 22.543 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIQWX" and [Object]Culture-Nationality is "American".View current selection of records as: