American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Back View of a Woman in a Dressca. 1915
2 5/8 in. x 3 7/8 in. (6.67 cm x 9.84 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1983.1.39.s
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Collection: Allen Lewis Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- hills - Elevation of earth's surface, smaller than a mountain.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 2 5/8 x 3 7/8 in. (6.668 x 9.843 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BIQWX".View current selection of records as: