A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
Artist Painting at Easel on a Dock1925-1935
7 7/8 in. x 9 3/4 in. (20 cm x 24.77 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- artists - People who produce work in the visual arts. For those in the performing arts, see "performing artists."
- docks - In modern casual, common usage, any structures along a body of water intended to support people or their activities, such as boarding a boat or unloading cargo. Examples include piers and wharves. Distinguished from "docks (waterfront spaces)," which are spaces where ships dock.
- easels - Stands or frames for supporting or displaying at an angle an artist's canvas, a blackboard, china plate, or other object.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Image Dimensions: 7 7/8 x 9 3/4 in. (20.003 x 24.765 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BJZQA" and [Object]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: