|Showing 1 of 1||
American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
East IndiamanEarly 20th century
10 in. x 6 7/8 in. (25.4 cm x 17.46 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- docks - In modern casual, common usage, any structures along a body of water intended to support people or their activities, such as boarding a boat or unloading cargo. Examples include piers and wharves. Distinguished from "docks (waterfront spaces)," which are spaces where ships dock.
- drypoints - Prints made using the drypoint process, whereby a sharp needle scratches the plate creating a burr.
- marines - Creative works that depict scenes having to do with ships, shipbuilding, or harbors. For creative works depicting the ocean or other large body of water where the water itself dominates the scene, use "seascapes."
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- ships - Watercraft generally larger and more seaworthy than boats, usually propelled by sails or engines.
- Plate Dimensions: 10 x 6 7/8 in. (25.4 x 17.463 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BJZQA" and [Object]Display Artist is "Allen Lewis".View current selection of records as: