- Rounded, cuplike, hollow parts of objects, such as the body of a stemmed vessel or the part of a pipe in which tobacco is burned.
- Rounded vessels that are generally wider than they are high, usually hemispherical or nearly so. A bowl may have a spreading base or foot ring and sometimes two handles or a cover. Distinguished from a cup, which is rather deep than wide.
- Of or belonging to the nation of Peru or its people.
- Restoring to a whole by replacing a part or putting together what is torn or broken, or otherwise restoring to sound condition.
- Double-pointed, U-shaped pieces of metal used to attach separate articles together.
- Conventionalized figures derived from astronomical stars, having radiating points of any number.
- Containers designed to serve as receptacles for a liquid or other substance, usually those of circular section and made of some durable material; especially containers of this nature in domestic use, employed in connection with the preparation or serving of food or drink, and usually of a size suitable for carrying by hand.
Click an image to view a larger version