Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
The Court of Charles V.1919 - 1920
9 3/8 in. x 5 5/8 in. (23.81 cm x 14.29 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- colonnades - Rows of columns supporting an entablature and often one side of a roof. Includes spaces behind such a feature when they are long and used for circulation.
- courts - Quadrangular spaces either walled or otherwise marked off for playing one of various games usually with a ball.
- galleries - Substantial interior spaces at the level of an upper story that overlook the level below and usually extend the full length or width of a room. For railed platforms projecting from the exterior walls of buildings or small, similar interior features, use "balconies." For floor levels in a church above the aisles and open to the nave, use "tribunes (stories)" or "triforiums."
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Image Dimensions: 9 3/8 x 5 5/8 in. (23.813 x 14.288 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BLAQT" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Spain".View current selection of records as: