A. Crawford G. Allison
American (1880 - 1934) Primary
Gelatin silver bromide print
13 in. x 9 3/4 in. (33.02 cm x 24.77 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2010.19.34
Geography: North and Central America, United States, Washington, DC
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- colonnades - Rows of columns supporting an entablature and often one side of a roof. Includes spaces behind such a feature when they are long and used for circulation.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- memorials - Monuments or structures built to preserve the memory of beings or events. For other objects created, issued, or worn to commemorate persons or events, use "commemoratives."
- steps - Stair units that consist of one tread and one riser, or any similar element providing a horizontal surface on which to support the foot of a person descending or ascending.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 13 x 9 3/4 in. (33.02 x 24.765 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BLJLG".View current selection of records as: