Edith H. Lowber
American (1878 - 1934) Primary
Horseshoe Arches1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
9 1/4 in. x 5 3/8 in. (23.5 cm x 13.65 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2009.23.146
Geography: Europe, Spain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
Collection: M. Carey Thomas Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- gelatin silver prints - Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- horseshoe arches - Arches in which the curves are carried below the springing line so that the opening at the bottom of the arch is less than its greatest span.
- interior - Existing or situated within the limiting surface or boundary of something. An example is the portion of a building within the walls and under the roof, as opposed to those parts in contact with the outdoors.
- Spanish - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 9 1/4 x 5 3/8 in. (23.495 x 13.653 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BLLOG".View current selection of records as: