Syrian Neck Fragment with Rim and Partial Handle
2 5/8 x 1 13/16 x 13/16 in. (6.6 x 4.6 x 2.1 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- necks - Relatively narrow, or constricted parts of containers, such as the slender portion of a bottle or vase between the mouth and the shoulders.
- rim sherds - Fragments of a ceramic or glass vessel from just below the rim.
- sherds - Limited to fragments of pottery or glass.
- Syrian - Refers to the historical cultures of the region of Western Asia immediately east of the Mediterranean. For the nationality of the modern nation of Syria, use "Syrian (modern)." For a general term referring to the ancient fertile crescent, use "Ancient Syrian."
- maximum length Dimensions: 2 5/8 x 1 13/16 x 13/16 in. (6.6 x 4.604 x 2.064 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BMSXB" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Artifact Remnants".View current selection of records as: