American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Avon Old Farms1926
8 1/2 in. x 6 1/8 in. (21.59 cm x 15.56 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1983.1.161.b
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Collection: Allen Lewis Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- plates - Illustrations that are printed separately from the text they accompany, often on different paper; may be bound in with the text, tipped in, loose in a pocket, or bound in a separate volume.
- preparatory schools - Buildings that house private schools intended to prepare students for more advanced formal education.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Image Dimensions: 8 1/2 x 6 1/8 in. (21.59 x 15.558 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BMYWU".View current selection of records as: