American (1871 - 1951) Primary
The Women's Page1905
4 3/4 in. x 6 3/4 in. (12.07 cm x 17.15 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.147.a
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Etchings
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- bedrooms - Rooms designed for or used to contain a bed or beds for sleeping.
- beds - Generally, the sleeping places of humans and animals. Specifically, permanent pieces of furniture comprised of a bedstead, which is the wooden or metal support, and the bedding, including the mattress and cover.
- boys - Refers to male human beings from birth through adolescence.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- newspapers - Serials published at stated, frequent intervals, such as daily or weekly, and containing news, editorials, features, advertisements, and other items of current interest.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Plate Dimensions: 4 3/4 x 6 3/4 in. (12.065 x 17.145 cm)
Owner Name: Bryn Mawr College
Acquisition Method: Donation
Ownership Start Date: 10/18/84
Owner Name: Richard E. Bishop
Disposal Method: Donated
Ownership End Date: 10/18/84
Related Object(s) Click a record to view
The Women's Page
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BNSUS" and [Object]Period/Era/Dynasty is ".View current selection of records as: