American (1871 - 1951) Primary
Chicotin Visits Violette1904
6 in. x 4 1/4 in. (15.24 cm x 10.8 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.123
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Etchings
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- bedrooms - Rooms designed for or used to contain a bed or beds for sleeping.
- beds - Generally, the sleeping places of humans and animals. Specifically, permanent pieces of furniture comprised of a bedstead, which is the wooden or metal support, and the bedding, including the mattress and cover.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- patients - People awaiting or under medical care and treatment.
- physicians - Practitioners of medicine with a doctorate in any of its branches, especially those licensed by the proper authorities.
- Plate Dimensions: 6 x 4 1/4 in. (15.24 x 10.795 cm)
Owner Name: Bryn Mawr College
Acquisition Method: Donation
Ownership Start Date: 10/19/84
Owner Name: Richard E. Bishop
Disposal Method: Donated
Ownership End Date: 10/19/84
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BNSUS".View current selection of records as: