The East Indiaman
9 3/4 in. x 7 in. (24.77 cm x 17.78 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- bottles - Vessels having a neck and mouth considerably narrower than the body, used for packaging and containing liquid and dry preparations. For vessels having wider necks and mouths, use "jars."
- costume - The mode or fashion of personal attire and dress, including the way of wearing the hair, style of clothing, jewelry, crowns, scepters, and other accessories of personal adornment, belonging to a particular nation, class, period, or special occasion, including all items worn or carried by people for warmth, protection, embellishment, or symbolic purposes. In English, generally expressed in the singular.
- dance - Discipline involving the study of dancing and movement, including performance.
- hats - Shaped coverings for the head having a brim and crown, or one of the two.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- pipes - Devices consisting of a tube with a bowl at one end and a mouthpiece at the other; used for smoking tobacco, opium, and other substances.
- Plate Dimensions: 9 3/4 x 7 in. (24.765 x 17.78 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BOQGF".View current selection of records as: