1 5/8 x 1/8 x 1/8 in. (4.1 x 0.3 x 0.3 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 64.20.94
Geography: North and Central America, United States, Possibly Arizona or New Mexico
Classification: Clothing and Adornments; Adornments
Culture/Nationality: Native American
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- bracelets - Ornamental bands or circlets worn on the lower arm. Use "armlets" for similar articles worn on the upper arm.
- jewelry - Ornaments such as bracelets, necklaces, and rings, of precious or semiprecious materials worn or carried on the person for adornment; also includes similar articles worn or carried for devotional or mourning purposes.
- Native American - Typically reserved to refer narrowly to the cultures of the native peoples of the United States and Canada, excluding the Eskimos and Aleuts. For the indigenous peoples of Canada use the term "First Nations." For the broader concept of the cultures of any native peoples of Central America, South America, North America, or the West Indies who are considered to belong to the Mongoloid division of the human species, use "Amerindian (culture)."
- North American - Refers to the cultures of the continent of North America, which is bounded by the Atlantic Ocean, the Pacific Ocean, the Arctic Circle, and Central America. In classifications schemes based on physical geography, Central America, and North America are parts of the same continent.
- shell - Hard outer covering of invertebrate creatures, composed of calcareous or chitinous material.
- Southwestern Native American - Styles and cultures Southwestern Native America.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Portfolio List Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolioThis object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BOTZF".View current selection of records as: