Albert Winslow Barker
American (1874 - 1947) Primary
5 3/16 in. x 7 11/16 in. (13.18 cm x 19.53 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2011.31.9
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Lithographs
Collection: Albert W. Barker Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- agriculture - Science or discipline of cultivating the soil, harvesting crops, and raising livestock.
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- autumn - The season of the year which is the transition period from summer to winter, occurring as the sun approaches the winter solstice, its beginning marked by the autumnal equinox.
- cattle - A collective term referring to live animals, particularly bovine animals, held as property or reared to serve as meat, or sources of milk, skin, wool, etc.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- oxen - Castrated adult male cattle, typically used as draft animals.
- plows - Agricultural tools used for cutting, lifting, turning over, and partly pulverizing the soil, especially in the preparation of a seedbed.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BPTAK".View current selection of records as: