Sketch of Town
13.5 x 19 in. (34.29 x 48.26 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1984.30
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- barrels - Cylindrical containers, usually wooden, with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- marketplaces - Widened streets, neighborhood or town squares, or other mostly open public spaces where booths and stalls may be erected for public sales.
- merchants - Buyers and sellers of commodities for profit.
- warehouses - Structures designed or used for the storage of commodities or merchandise.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 13.5 x 19 in. (34.29 x 48.26 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BRXOK".View current selection of records as: