The Peasant's Repast
18 x 14 in. (45.72 x 35.56 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1984.13
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- barrels - Cylindrical containers, usually wooden, with slightly bulging sides made of staves hooped together, and with flat, parallel ends.
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- forests - Historically, refers to wilderness areas outside the scope of common law but within the legislation of kings and reserved for royal activities; more recently, used to designate extensive wooded areas, whether maintained for the production of timber or unmanaged and preserving a wilderness of dense growth and wild animal habitats. For forests in the context of a plant community rather than as a cultural landscape, use "forests (plant communities)."
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- mugs - Drinking vessels, often cylindrical, resting on a flat base without a stem and having a single handle and sometimes a lid.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 18 x 14 in. (45.72 x 35.56 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BRXOK".View current selection of records as: