Lunch Basket and Box19th century - 20th century
7 3/4 in. x 4 3/4 in. (19.69 cm x 12.07 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Asian - Refers to the cultures of the continent of Asia, which is in the eastern hemisphere, and is bounded by the Pacific Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean, and is generally considered to be delimited on the west by the Ural Mountains. It also refers to the numerous islands off the coast of Asia.
- baskets - Containers made of twigs, rushes, thin strips of wood, or other flexible material woven together.
- boxes - Rigid, often rectangular containers usually with a lid or cover in which something nonliquid is kept or carried.
- Japanese - Nationality, periods, cultures, and styles found in Japan, either in historical times or in the present.
- metal - Any of a large group of substances that typically show a characteristic luster, are good conductors of electricity and heat, are opaque, can be fused, and are usually malleable or ductile.
This object is a member of the following portfolios:
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BRXSI".View current selection of records as: