Rim of Amphoriskos (?)Corinthian
ca. 625 BCE - ca. 550 BCE
1 5/8 in. x 2 1/4 in. x 3/16 in. (4.2 cm x 5.75 cm x 0.4 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- amphoriskoi - Small pointed-neck amphorae used for scented oil (perfume).
- handles - Those portions of, or attachments to, objects that are designed to be grasped by the hand.
- rim sherds - Fragments of a ceramic or glass vessel from just below the rim.
- sherds - Limited to fragments of pottery or glass.
- zigzags - Lines or bands composed of a series of chevrons.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BSPJR".View current selection of records as: