Sketch of Port
10 x 9 in. (25.4 x 22.86 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1982.23
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- crwths - Bowed or plucked box lyres of ancient Wales, surviving into the early 19th century.
- rotundas - Round buildings, especially those that are round both outside and inside and covered by domes.
- squares - Open public spaces in cities or towns, usually rectilinear, surrounded by buildings, and located at the junction of two or more thoroughfares.
- streetscapes - Use to designate the physical environment of the streets including such elements as structures, open spaces, and vegetation.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 10 x 9 in. (25.4 x 22.86 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BSWCT".View current selection of records as: