- Refers to horse-drawn wheeled vehicles designed primarily to convey people in some comfort.
- Refers to creative works that depict settlements that may be considered cities, which are large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region. For creative works depicting towns, use "townscapes (representations)."
- Prints on paper incorporating impressions of a reverse design created on a printing plate, usually copper, into which the design has been incised (engraved) using burins or gravers. Historically, "engravings" has sometimes been incorrectly used to refer to all prints, regardless of the specific technique. For prints made from designs engraved on a flat wooden block, use "wood cuts"; for prints made from a plate that is etched rather than engraved, use "etchings."
- Locations where there is digging or other uncovering of evidence of ancient life, including artifacts of human activity, fossils, frozen remains, or other preserved evidence.
- Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Italy, or in general to cultures that have occupied the boot-shaped Italian peninsula in the Mediterranean Sea.
- Agricultural tools used for cutting, lifting, turning over, and partly pulverizing the soil, especially in the preparation of a seedbed.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 8.25 x 12.75 in. (20.955 x 32.385 cm)
Click a portfolio name to view all the objects in that portfolio
This object is a member of the following portfolios: