American (1870 - 1938) Primary
Quay SceneLate 19th century - early 20th century
27 1/2 in. x 30 5/8 in. (69.85 cm x 77.79 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
- paintings - Unique works in which images are formed primarily by the direct application of pigments suspended in oil, water, egg yolk, molten wax, or other liquid, arranged in masses of color, onto a generally two-dimensional surface.
- seascapes and water scenes
- Framed Dimensions: 27 1/2 x 30 5/8 in. (69.85 x 77.788 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPHP" and [Object]Country of Creation is "United States" and [Object]Display Artist is "Yarnall Abbott".View current selection of records as: