American (1870 - 1938) Primary
Main St. September1928
34 1/8 in. x 40 1/8 in. (86.68 cm x 101.92 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- cityscapes, townscapes, and village scenes
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
- paintings - Unique works in which images are formed primarily by the direct application of pigments suspended in oil, water, egg yolk, molten wax, or other liquid, arranged in masses of color, onto a generally two-dimensional surface.
- Framed Dimensions: 34 1/8 x 40 1/8 in. (86.678 x 101.918 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPHP" and [Object]Country of Creation is "United States" and [Object]Display Artist is "Yarnall Abbott".View current selection of records as: