American (1870 - 1938) Primary
Rocky Pointca. 1917
Oil on canvas
22 in. x 27 in. (55.88 cm x 68.58 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1980.18
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings; Oil Paintings
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
- paintings - Unique works in which images are formed primarily by the direct application of pigments suspended in oil, water, egg yolk, molten wax, or other liquid, arranged in masses of color, onto a generally two-dimensional surface.
- seascapes and water scenes
- Framed Dimensions: 22 x 27 in. (55.88 x 68.58 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPHP" and [Object]Period/Era/Dynasty is ".View current selection of records as: