(active ) Primary
Night AttackMarch 1917
Oil on canvas board
5 1/2 in. x 6 3/4 in. (13.97 cm x 17.15 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2002.12.4
Geography: Europe, France
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings; Oil Paintings
Collection: Seymour Adelman Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- canvas board - Common gray cardboard or pasteboard to which a white cotton textile, prepared for oil painting, has been glued or pasted.
- French - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of France, or in general to cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in western Europe.
- history and legend
- millboard - A stiff, heavy cardboard primarily used for book covers.
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPHP".View current selection of records as: