Portrait of a Cleric18th century
Oil on canvas
15 in. x 11 1/2 in. (38.1 cm x 29.21 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: X.128.a
Geography: Europe, Possibly Spain
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Paintings; Oil Paintings
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- canvas - Closely woven textile made in various weights, usually of flax, hemp, jute, or cotton, used especially for sails, tarpaulins, awnings, upholstery, bags, and as a support for oil painting.
- clergy - Religious officials or functionaries prepared and authorized to conduct religious services or attend to other official religious duties.
- oil paint - A paint made by grinding pigments with a drying oil such as linseed oil. After 1940 alkyd binders were often added to oil paint to provide faster drying times.
- oil paintings - Creative works in the medium of oil paint.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Framed Dimensions: 15 x 11 1/2 in. (38.1 x 29.21 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPHP".View current selection of records as: