The Maximilianstraße in Munich, Germany in 1887.1887
8 3/4 in. x 10 7/8 in. (22.23 cm x 27.62 cm)
Gift of Charles Brand, Ph.D., Professor Emeritus of History
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2014.8.4
Geography: Europe, Germany, München
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints
Collection: Charles Brand Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- cities - Distinctions among villages, towns, and cities are relative and vary according to their individual regional contexts. Generally, cities designate large or important communities with population, status, and internal complexity greater than most towns in the region.
- Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. Photographs may be positive or negative, opaque or transparent. The concept does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "
" are more appropriate. The concept may include photographs made by digital means.
- urban landscapes - Landscapes with densely built-up districts and settlement areas and with distinctive skylines.
- urban parks - Small parks serving central business districts, highly urban areas (including new towns), or commercial districts.
- Image Dimensions: 8 3/4 x 10 7/8 in. (22.225 x 27.623 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPQK" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Germany".View current selection of records as: