|Showing 1 of 1||
American (1982 - ) Primary
Archival pigment print
30 x 37.5 in. (76.2 x 95.25 cm)
Seymour Adelman Fund Purchase
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2016.6.107
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts
This object has the following keywords:
- African American - Designates the styles, culture, and heritage of Americans of African descent in North America. The styles capture the essence of the African American experience and how personal and political rebellion and triumphs over prejudice and social adversity have enriched and contributed to the music, art, and literature of American culture as a whole.
- color photographs - The broad class of photographs having images composed of more than one hue, plus the neutral tones. For photographs having a range of tones within one hue, see "black-and-white photographs."
- manipulated photographs - Photographs that have been altered through interference in the optical or chemical procedures, or physically altered, as for example, sewn, marked on, or torn.
- photographic prints - Opaque photographs, usually positive (i.e., reproducing appearances without tonal reversal, otherwise use "negative prints"), usually on paper, and generally, but not always, printed from a negative.
- Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. Photographs may be positive or negative, opaque or transparent. The concept does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "
" are more appropriate. The concept may include photographs made by digital means.
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Kris Graves: The Testament Project Bryn Mawr College , Sep 21, 2016 – Dec 18, 2016
The following Bibliography exist for this object:
and Steven Z. Levine.
Mirrors & Masks.
Bryn Mawr College.
Bryn Mawr, PA, March, 2017
Page Number: 53, Figure Number: 26
- Kris Graves, Testament Project. Volume 03 Bryn Mawr College. https://repository.brynmawr.edu/bmc_books/38/, 2016
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPQK" and [Object]Display Artist is "Kris Graves".View current selection of records as: