|Showing 1 of 1||
Jessica Todd Harper
American (1975 - )
Sophia and BarbaraContemporary
Inkjet print on paper
14 x 11 in. (35.56 x 27.94 cm)
Seymour Adelman Fund Purchase
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 2016.6.108
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints
This object has the following keywords:
- inkjet printers - Printers that form images by projecting droplets of ink onto paper or other media.
- inkjet prints - Prints made from inkjet printers, which use a non-impact computer-controlled printing process in which tiny droplets of ink are projected from nozzles onto paper.
- photographic prints - Opaque photographs, usually positive (i.e., reproducing appearances without tonal reversal, otherwise use "negative prints"), usually on paper, and generally, but not always, printed from a negative.
- Refers to still images produced from radiation-sensitive materials (sensitive to light, electron beams, or nuclear radiation), generally by means of the chemical action of light on a sensitive film, paper, glass, or metal. Photographs may be positive or negative, opaque or transparent. The concept does not include reproductive prints of documents and technical drawings, for which descriptors found under "
" are more appropriate. The concept may include photographs made by digital means.
This object was included in the following exhibitions:
- Mirrors and Masks: Reflections and Constructions of the Self Bryn Mawr College , Mar 23, 2017 – Jun 4, 2017
The following Bibliography exist for this object:
and Steven Z. Levine.
Mirrors & Masks.
Bryn Mawr College.
Bryn Mawr, PA, March, 2017
Page Number: 29, Figure Number: 14
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUPQK" and [Object]Period/Era/Dynasty is "Contemporary".View current selection of records as: