American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
RabbitEarly 20th century
1 3/4 in. x 2 1/2 in. (4.45 cm x 6.35 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1983.1.183
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Collection: Allen Lewis Collection
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- flowers - The reproductive portions of any plant in the division Angiospermae, flowering plants. As popularly used, the term "flower" especially applies when part or all of the reproductive structure is distinctive in color and form.
- wood engravings - Prints made using the process of wood engraving, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the grain end of a wood block; distinct from "woodcut (process)," which is a relief process using the plank side of a wood block.
- Image Dimensions: 1 3/4 x 2 1/2 in. (4.445 x 6.35 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BUVLU".View current selection of records as: