|Showing 1 of 1||
Clarence Daniel Batchelor
American (1888 - 1977) Primary
Ah, Take the Cash, and Let the Credit Go. Nor Heed the Rumble of a Distant Drum1940
22.875 x 14.5 in. (58.103 x 36.83 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- money - Objects that serve as media of exchange and are in general circulation, and by common agreement used as payment for goods and services and for the settlement of debts.
- political cartoons - Cartoons which act as visual satire, combining exaggerated caricature with political statements. The form became popular in French graphic art during the 19th century, particularly with artist Honoré Daumier.
- politics - The art or science of government or governing, especially the governing of a political entity, such as a nation, and the administration and control of its internal and external affairs.
- wars - Events taking place over a prolonged period and comprising open and declared hostile armed conflict between nations or parties within a nation. For individual instances of armed conflict, use "battles."
- world wars - Wars that involve most of the leading political and military powers of the world or most of the earth's territory.
- Sheet Dimensions: 22.875 x 14.5 in. (58.103 x 36.83 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BVARK" and [Object]Century is "20th century".View current selection of records as: