|Showing 1 of 1||
Coin of TarsusRoman
211 CE - 217 CE
13/16 x 13/16 x 1/16 in. (2.1 x 2.1 x 0.15 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Anatolian - Refers to the culture and styles that developed in antiquity in the geographical area of modern Turkey.
- coins - Pieces of metal stamped by government authority for use as money.
The following Bibliography exist for this object:
The following Comparanda exist for this object:
- Hetty Goldman, "Excavations at Gozlu Kule, Tarsus: Volume I, Plates," (1950): Figure Number: 91.
- Hetty Goldman, "Excavations at Gozlu Kule, Tarsus: Volume I, Text," (1950): 74.
- G. F. Hill, Catalogue of the Greek Coins in the British Museum: (London, England: Longmans, 1900), 198.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BVASV" and [Object]Country of Creation is "Turkey" and [Object]Period/Era/Dynasty is "Roman".View current selection of records as: