American (Mobile, Alabama, 04/07/1873 - 03/20/1957, Basking Ridge, New Jersey) Primary
Jesse Woodhull Stuart1912
4 3/4 in. x 2 7/8 in. (12.07 cm x 7.3 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1983.1.211
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints
Collection: Allen Lewis Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- cooks - Refers to those who prepare food for consumption, especially but not exclusively by the use of heat. Includes those who prepare meals and dishes in a private home, public eating place, or institution, or who cook foods as a preparation stage in commercial food processing plants.
- greeting cards - Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- texts - Written or printed words, phrases, or sentences arranged to make a communication. Includes oral verbal communications set down in writing or print.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BVNNM".View current selection of records as: