Ernest David Roth
American (1879 - 1964) Primary
Christmas CardEarly 20th century
3 9/16 in. x 2 15/16 in. (9.05 cm x 7.46 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.228
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Etchings
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- etchings - Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- greeting cards - Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- townscapes - Creative works that depict settlements that may be considered towns or villages. For creative works depicting settlements that may be considered cities, use "cityscapes." For images that seem more documentary than creative, prefer "views." To designate the actual built forms of towns or cities as perceived visually and aesthetically, use "townscapes (built environment)."
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 3 9/16 x 2 15/16 in. (9.049 x 7.461 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "BVNNM".View current selection of records as: