American (1852 - 1931) Primary
The VisitLate 19th century to early 20th century
8 13/16 in. x 6 1/8 in. (22.38 cm x 15.56 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Accession Number: 1962.370
Geography: North and Central America, United States
Classification: Fine and Visual Arts; Prints; Woodcuts
Collection: Harrington-Bishop Collection
Keywords Click a term to view the records with the same keywordThis object has the following keywords:
- American - Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- children - People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- men - Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- women - Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- woodcuts - Prints made using the process of woodcut, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the plank side of a wood block; distinct from "wood engraving (process)," which is a relief process using the grain end of a wood block.
Additional Images Click an image to view a larger version
- Sheet Dimensions: 8 13/16 x 6 1/8 in. (22.384 x 15.558 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "JAUI".View current selection of records as: