Clara Federica Montalba
English (Cheltenham, England, 1842 - 1929, Venice, Italy) Primary
Venetian Festival Scene on the Rialto Bridge
7 in. x 9 1/2 in. (17.78 cm x 24.13 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- bridges - Structures spanning and providing passage over waterways, topographic depressions, transportation routes, or similar circulation barriers.
- canals - Artificial navigable waterways.
- festivals - Gala occasions devoted to community observances, such as harvests or anniversaries of notable persons; also cultural events consisting typically of a series of performances of works in the arts.
- figures - Representations of humans, animals, or mythical beasts, in any medium.
- seascapes and water scenes
- watercolors - Refers to two-dimensional works of art, usually on a paper support, to which pigment suspended in water is applied with a brush to create an image or design. Includes paintings using gouache, which is not technically watercolor paint. Watercolors are variously classified as drawings or paintings in collections.
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "JAWE" and [Object]Display Artist is "Clara Montalba".View current selection of records as: