French (1840 - 1916) Primary
Cheval Ailé (Winged Horse)1894
6 1/8 in. x 4 5/8 in. (15.56 cm x 11.75 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
This object has the following keywords:
- Animalia - Kingdom containing multicellular organisms having cells bound by a plasma membrane and organized into tissue and specialized tissue systems that permit them to either move about in search of food or to draw food toward themselves. Unable to make their own food within themselves, as photosynthetic plants do, they rely on consuming preformed food. They possess a nervous system with sensory and motor nerves, enabling them to receive environmental stimuli and to respond with specialized movements.
- French - Refers to the culture of the modern nation of France, or in general to cultures that have occupied the area of the modern nation in western Europe.
- lithographs - Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- Pegasus - Added June 2010 by M. Weldon
- religion and mythology
- Sheet Dimensions: 6 1/8 x 4 5/8 in. (15.558 x 11.748 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "JAWT".View current selection of records as: