- People in the earliest developmental stage of life.
- Groups of individuals related by blood, marriage, adoption, or cohabitation.
- Prints made using the process of lithography, which is a planographic printing process in which a design is deposited on the stone or plate with a greasy substance which will accept ink.
- Women who have children, either biologically or by adoption.
- The immediate biological descendant of some one.
- Refers to works depicting realistic situations with tones of social protest, common especially in the 1930s and 1940s. For the representational art in Communist countries sanctioned by the government, use "Socialist Realist."
- Condition of suffering severely or perishing from malnutrition or hunger.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 19 1/2 x 15 1/2 in. (49.53 x 39.37 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: