Skip to Content
Showing 1 of 18
Edith H. Lowber
(1878 - 1934)
The Daily Exchange of News
1919 - 1920
Gelatin silver print
5 1/2 in. x 9 5/8 in. (13.97 cm x 24.45 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Gelatin Silver Prints
M. Carey Thomas Collection
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Use to designate the physical environment of the streets including such elements as structures, open spaces, and vegetation.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 5 1/2 x 9 5/8 in. (139.7 x 244.475 mm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "YUBH:YUBI:BCVVM:BCVVQ:BCVVY:BCXHB:BCXJB" and [Object]Object Type Sub 1 is "Photographs".
View current selection of records as: