- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Visual works in the shape of two intersecting bars, usually an upright one traversed by a horizontal one, especially those used as Christian symbols. For motifs consisting of two intersecting lines, with many variations in the shapes of the arms, use "crosses (motifs)."
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- Creative works, usually two-dimensional, depicting an outdoor scene dominated by the land, hills, fields, sky, trees, fields, rivers or other bodies of water, and other natural elements. Landscapes may include a near point of view in the foreground, but also usually depict a view into the distance. Landscapes may contain architecture or figures, but the primary focus remains the land. When an ocean, sea, or other large body of water dominates the picture, use "seascapes." For actual areas of land rather than depictions, use "landscapes (environments)."
- Refers to the culture of the modern nation of Spain, or in general to the cultures that developed on the Iberian Peninsula in southwestern Europe.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Dimensions: 9 1/8 x 5 1/2 in. (231.775 x 139.7 mm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: