Skip to Content
A. Crawford G. Allison
(1880 - 1934)
Woman Sitting on River Bank, Canoe in River
Gelatin silver bromide print
18 1/2 in. x 12 3/4 in. (46.99 cm x 32.39 cm)
Bryn Mawr College
North and Central America, United States
Fine and Visual Arts; Photographs; Photographic Prints; Gelatin Silver Bromide Prints
Click a term to view the records with the same keyword
This object has the following keywords:
- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Lightly built, slender, open craft of shallow draft that are paddled and not rowed and normally double-ended; may have sails.
CDWA Generic Concept Authority
- This list includes terms from the CDWA Generic Concept authority with some local additions.
gelatin silver prints
- Refers to photographic prints having gelatin as the binder, holding silver as the final image material; always black-and-white, though they may be toned to a monochrome hue.
- The land margins of rivers.
- Bodies of water flowing in direct course or a series of divergents or converging channels.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 18 1/2 x 12 3/4 in. (46.99 x 32.385 cm)
Your current search criteria is: Keyword is "YUBH:YUBI:BCVVM:BCVVQ:BCVVY:BCXHB:BCXJB" and [Object]Display Artist is "A. Crawford G. Allison".
View current selection of records as: