- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Labels affixed to a book to indicate ownership and often its location in a collection. They may be printed or engraved, frequently with a distinctive design, pasted or tipped into books on the inside of the upper cover.
- Items comprising a collection of leaves of paper, parchment, wood, stiffened textile, ivory, metal tablets, or other flat material, that are blank, written on, or printed, and are strung or bound together in a volume.
- Material comprising leaves, which are the expanded, usually green organs borne by the stem of a plant.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Prints made using the process of wood engraving, which is a relief process in which the design is cut into and printed from the grain end of a wood block; distinct from "woodcut (process)," which is a relief process using the plank side of a wood block.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 4 1/8 x 2 3/8 in. (10.478 x 6.033 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: