- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Projectiles generally consisting of a straight, slender shaft with a sharp point or carrying a sharp edged or pointed head of stone or metal, shot from a bow. More developed versions also had flights near the butt to stabilize their trajectory.
- Stringed projectile weapons designed to propel arrows, generally consisting of a long stave of wood, metal, fiberglass, or other flexible material, with a length of strong string fastened to the tips of the stave which is bent in a curve, either permanently or from the tension of the string. The string is drawn back, holding the arrow by means of a notch in its rear tip, and propels the arrow upon release.
- Cards often imprinted with messages and suitable illustrations, sent or given on special occasions or holidays.
- Representations of the heads of humans, animals, or mythical or legendary beings.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 2 x 1 7/8 in. (5.08 x 4.763 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: