- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Structures with apertures designed to allow water to spout or flow periodically or continuously, as for amenity or public access.
- Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Motifs representing chubby, sometimes winged and naked figures of little boys, derived from Greco-Roman depictions of Eros. Common in art from Renaissance through the 18th century.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 3 7/8 x 3 1/8 in. (9.843 x 7.938 cm)
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: