- Bowed or plucked box lyres of ancient Wales, surviving into the early 19th century.
- Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Those who deliver speeches, are skilled in eloquence and rhetorical skill, or are proficient in public speaking.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 4 1/8 x 5 3/4 in. (10.478 x 14.605 cm)
Owner Name: Bryn Mawr College
Acquisition Method: Donation
Ownership Start Date: 10/19/84
Owner Name: Richard E. Bishop
Disposal Method: Donated
Ownership End Date: 10/19/84