- Refers to the context of or associated specifically with the modern political entity of the United States of America.
- Prints made from an etched printing plate, which is a metal plate on which a design is made by coating the plate with an acid-resistant substance, creating a design in the coating, and then exposing the plate to acid, which etches the plate where the metal is exposed. For designs incised directly into a copper plate using a burin or graver, use "engravings (prints)."
- Refers to male human beings from young adulthood through old age.
- Head coverings of artificial hair knotted into a shaped net foundation.
- Refers to female human beings from young adulthood through old age.
Click an image to view a larger version
Dimensions: 6 x 4 3/8 in. (15.24 x 11.113 cm)
Owner Name: Bryn Mawr College
Acquisition Method: Donation
Ownership Start Date: 10/19/84
Owner Name: Richard E. Bishop
Disposal Method: Donated
Ownership End Date: 10/19/84
If you would like to cite this object in a Wikipedia article please use the following template: